05 March 2017

Ouija 3: The Charlie Charlie Challenge (2017)


FILM: Ouija 3: The Charlie Charlie Challenge
DIRECTOR: Derek Presley
RATING: 1/10


Every year I try to see every movie that is released theatrically. Every year I try and I fail miserably. I never even come close. But this is the year I'm going to do it. This is the year I have to do it. Because if I don't do it, I cannot in any way justify watching this film. This film has nothing, and I literally mean nothing, going for it. You know you're in trouble when you think you're watching one thing, but then the movie starts and it's got a completely different title. Charlie Charlie is the name of this film. It has nothing to do with the Ouija franchise. Best I can glean is that there is another franchise called The Ouija Experiment, and this is the third installment of that series, but sneakily without the "The" and the "Experiment" in the title. Save your time and watch literally anything else. Watch paint dry. Be alone with your thoughts. Save yourself. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment