18 September 2009

Introductions


 I thought I'd introduce myself in a bit more detail, so here I am! This photo was taken on my fourth birthday. In case you didn't notice the AMAZING train cake behind me, please take a moment to stare in awe. This was a cake in four parts, each train car connected with sugar icing. I said it on facebook and I'm going to say it here...This was a pivotal point in my life to get this cake. I mean as an artist. To understand that this one cake could come in four parts later helped me appreciate the poetic quality of a well crafted series of vignettes. I think eating that cake is my earliest memory. Which may be why I loved the movie Shorts.

Name: Efrain
Occupation: Director
Location: West Hollywood, CA

Favorite Movie: The Seventh Continent
Favorite Directors: Mike Figgis, Pedro Almodovar, Michael Haneke, Luis Bunuel, Volker Schlondorff
Favorite Actor: Cary Grant & Vincent D'Onofrio
Favorite Actress: Elisabeth Shue & Julianne Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment